For a usually forgetful person, certain things I really find difficult to forget.


Like how I cannot forget the smell of Lancome's Miracle perfume.

Like how I cannot forget some of my dreams, while completely forgetting others.

Like how I still remember the biting cold on my bare fingers from eating cotton candy in Paris (it was the beginning of winter).

Like how I cannot forget all kinds of bits and bobs of general knowledge (a.k.a mostly useless information) that I picked up through the years. I have no idea where in my brain am I storing all this junk.

Like how I can recall the smell of the classroom where I took French language classes. :)

Like how sometimes, I can automatically sing along the lyrics of songs I haven't heard in years.

Like how I remember my mother's hands easier than anything else about her.

Like how I cannot forget the only time I saw my father cry.

Like how I cannot forget the times I upsetted or really lost my temper at the people I love most.

Like how I cannot forget the faces of all the best friends I've ever had since kindergarten.

Like how I cannot forget all the embarassing moments I've had with the boys I've liked. :$

Like how I still remember where all the moles went.

Like how I cannot forget how insanely happy and utterly confused he made me feel.

Like how I cannot forget that look.

Like how I cannot forget that smile.

Like how I cannot forget that voice.


I really wish I could forget the last 5, but I always seem to forget to forget.

Sorry.

But there'll be more unforgettable moments to come... :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment

Post Comment