Got tagged again by Ainaa, this time a different style. Here goes...

Do you think you are hot?
Haha. Call me whatever you like, but I think I am, in my own way lah. ;D

Upload your favourite picture of you:
(Was terribly spoilt for choice for this one! LOL)


Why do you like that picture?

It was me dressed as a hippie for my stepmom's 70's-80's-themed birthday bash last year; perhaps the only time I would be able to dress up as one. I loved it!

When was the last time you ate pizza?

If I'm not mistaken, it was in Johor a few months back. If not, there was one time the parents brought home some...

The last song you listened to?

Rain On Your Parade, by Duffy

What are you doing besides this?

Writing my recent attempt at a debut novel, haha.

What name do you prefer besides yours?

Hmmm, hard to say. But I've always liked the ring of the name, 'James'. Sounds masculine. You can count on that being the name of one of my characters. Haha.

Tag 5 people:

(Do I have to? Don't know a lot of people who'll fancy being tagged... But if I must...)

MrsNordin!

Hang Nadim

Phatelara!

Nabil Farabi

Aira

Who is number 1?

My dear mummy figure.

Number 3 is having a relationship with...

C!

Say something about number 5.

Was my English Lit class and debate buddy...

How about number 4?

My cute, extremely baik and absolutely God-fearing friend! Never forgets to remind me to wear tudung. Lol.

Who is number 2?

My heartbreaker Casanova, video/computer game obsessed, begrudgingly taller and infuriatingly blessed with those Arab good looks, baby brother.

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wow.. you should let Nadim reads your description of him. Very flattering indeed!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!You are super duper AMAZING.Wishing you the very best for your future endeavours


Post a Comment

Post Comment