So, my best bud Ainaa tagged me on her blog, Second Child Syndrome. Here goes...

WHOEVER WHO GETS TAGGED HAS TO WRITE 10 THINGS ABOUT THE PERSON WHO TAGGED HIM/HER.

Ainaa Kamal. The Definition of Brilliance (I'm not kidding!)
  1. Super-super-mega-ultra SMART
  2. the bestest friend anyone could ask for
  3. a brilliant listener, confidante, advisor
  4. always too good for you (in a good way of course!)
  5. extremely friendly to everyone, therefore a people-magnet
  6. wacky and loads of fun; good sense of humour
  7. has the loudest and most frequent laugh ever
  8. a strong, independent, free-spirited and principled individual
  9. always have something to talk about
  10. never understands why people like (or envy) her so much. In other words, you're too humble for your own good la!

Ainaa, I know you think I'm exaggerating but it's all true!

Thanks for being my friend....:)

Now, be nice 'cause I'm tagging you back!!!

P.S. No pressure. You know that I'm no good.... :P


On our Prom Night

Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. A Says:

    you ARE exaggerating pun..ggrrr...


Post a Comment

Post Comment